Thursday, November 20, 2008

Web-er-site

I recently began my the re-evolutionary (I may have made that word up) process of making my personal website. For me, it is similar to running around and banging my head against lots of different brick walls, repeatedly. I 'm not making that analogy to show the pain, because it's not painful, it's just annoying. I have all these ideas for websites and I can't just stick to one, I keep starting over and redesigning again and again. HOW DO I STICK TO ONE DESIGN!?

I should have prefaced this by saying that I did not sleep last night. I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the entire night sewing for IPD! I'm wearing the same thing from yesterday, it's great. (Too much information perhaps?)

Anyway, I worked from 9am-12pm today on my website. I'm making some progress, sort of. Going to seek some outside opinions to solidify one of my thousands of ideas.

Also been playing around with making panel things with plastic bags sandwiched between wood/cardboard. Tomorrow I'm learning how to stretch canvas, so then I can try and stretch plastic bags. Tonight or tomorrow, if I ever go home, I also what to experiment with boiling bags, but in order to do that I have to go buy an old pot at Salvation Army or something. One of the GSI's, Sarah, has mentioned it a couple of times and I'm really curious to see what happens.

No comments: